Is CLOTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLOTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers
- Fabric or material formed by weaving, knitting, pressing, or felting natural or synthetic fibers.
- A piece of fabric or material used for a specific purpose, as a tablecloth.
- A sail.
- The characteristic attire of a profession, especially that of the clergy.
- The clergy: a man of the cloth.
- noun - a woven, felted, or knitted material
There are 5 letters in CLOTH: C H L O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLOTH, to go: CLOTH?
Rearrange the letters in CLOTH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLOTH
What's nearby CLOTH
Lookup in Wiki for CLOTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLOTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLOTH"