Is CLOACA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLOACA in various dictionaries:
- noun - (zoology) the cavity (in birds, reptiles, amphibians, most fish, and monotremes but not mammals) at the end of the digestive tract into which the intestinal, genital, and urinary tracts open
- noun - a waste pipe that carries away sewage or surface water
- A sewer or latrine.
- The common cavity into which the intestinal, genital, and urinary tracts open in vertebrates such as fish, reptiles, birds, and some primitive mammals.
- The posterior part of the intestinal tract in various invertebrates.
- adj - a sewer [n -ACAE or -ACAS] : CLOACAL
There are 6 letters in CLOACA: A A C C L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOACA
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLOACA, to go: CLOACA?
Rearrange the letters in CLOACA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLOACA
What's nearby CLOACA
Lookup in Wiki for CLOACA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLOACA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLOACA"