Is CLINCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLINCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - (boxing) the act of one boxer holding onto the other to avoid being hit and to rest momentarily
- noun - a small slip noose made with seizing
- noun - the flattened part of a nail or bolt or rivet
- noun - a device (generally used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together
- noun - a tight or amorous embrace
- verb - secure or fasten by flattening the ends of nails or bolts
- verb - hold a boxing opponent with one or both arms so as to prevent punches
- verb - hold in a tight grasp
- verb - embrace amorously
- verb - flatten the ends (of nails and rivets)
- verb - settle conclusively
- To fix or secure (a nail or bolt, for example) by bending down or flattening the pointed end that protrudes.
- To fasten together in this way.
- To settle definitely and conclusively; make final: “The cocktail circuit is a constant and more contracts are clinched over pté than over paper” (Ann L.
- To fasten with a clinch.
- To be held together securely.
- To hold a boxing opponent’s body with one or both arms to prevent or hinder his punches.
- To embrace amorously.
- Something, such as a clamp, that clinches.
- The clinched part of a nail, bolt, or rivet.
- An act or instance of clinching in boxing.
- A knot in a rope made by a half hitch with the end of the rope fastened back by seizing.
- An amorous embrace.
- verb - to settle a matter decisively
There are 6 letters in CLINCH: C C H I L N
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLINCH, to go: CLINCH?
Rearrange the letters in CLINCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLINCH
What's nearby CLINCH
Lookup in Wiki for CLINCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLINCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLINCH"