Is CINCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CINCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - any undertaking that is easy to do
- noun - stable gear consisting of a band around a horse's belly that holds the saddle in place
- noun - a form of all fours in which the players bid for the privilege of naming trumps
- verb - tie a cinch around
- verb - make sure of
- verb - get a grip on
- A girth for a pack or saddle.
- A firm grip.
- Something easy to accomplish.
- A sure thing; a certainty.
- To put a saddle girth on.
- To get a tight grip on.
- To make certain of: cinch a victory.
- verb - to form a circle around
There are 5 letters in CINCH: C C H I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CINCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of CINCH, to go: CINCH?
Rearrange the letters in CINCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CINCH
What's nearby CINCH
Lookup in Wiki for CINCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CINCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CINCH"