Is CANDY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CANDY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts
- verb - coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- A rich, sweet confection made with sugar and often flavored or combined with fruits or nuts.
- A piece of such a confection.
- To reduce to sugar crystals.
- To cook, preserve, saturate, or coat with sugar or syrup.
- To make pleasant or agreeable; sweeten.
- To become crystallized into sugar.
- To become coated with sugar or syrup.
- verb - to coat with sugar
There are 5 letters in CANDY: A C D N Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CANDY
To search all scrabble anagrams of CANDY, to go: CANDY?
Rearrange the letters in CANDY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CANDY
What's nearby CANDY
Lookup in Wiki for CANDY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CANDY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CANDY"