Is BENCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BENCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a long seat for more than one person
- noun - a level shelf of land interrupting a declivity (with steep slopes above and below)
- noun - persons who administer justice
- noun - a strong worktable for a carpenter or mechanic
- noun - the magistrate or judge or judges sitting in court in judicial capacity to compose the court collectively
- noun - the reserve players on a team
- noun - (law) the seat for judges in a courtroom
- verb - take out of a game
- verb - exhibit on a bench
- A long seat, often without a back, for two or more persons.
- A thwart in a boat.
- The seat for judges in a courtroom.
- The office or position of a judge.
- Often Bench.
- A seat occupied by a person in an official capacity.
- The office of such a person.
- A strong worktable, such as one used in carpentry or in a laboratory.
- A platform on which animals, especially dogs, are exhibited.
- The place where the players on a team sit when not participating in a game.
- The reserve players on a team.
- A level, narrow stretch of land interrupting a declivity.
- A level elevation of land along a shore or coast, especially one marking a former shoreline.
- To furnish with benches.
- To seat on a bench.
- To show (dogs) in a bench show.
- To keep out of or remove from a game: benched the goalie for fighting.
- verb - to take a player out of a game
There are 5 letters in BENCH: B C E H N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BENCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of BENCH, to go: BENCH?
Rearrange the letters in BENCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BENCH
What's nearby BENCH
Lookup in Wiki for BENCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BENCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BENCH"