Is AVATAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AVATAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a new personification of a familiar idea
- noun - the manifestation of a Hindu deity (especially Vishnu) in human or superhuman or animal form
- The incarnation of a Hindu deity, especially Vishnu, in human or animal form.
- An embodiment, as of a quality or concept; an archetype: the very avatar of cunning.
- A temporary manifestation or aspect of a continuing entity: occultism in its present avatar.
- noun - the incarnation of a Hindu deity
There are 6 letters in AVATAR: A A A R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AVATAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of AVATAR, to go: AVATAR?
Rearrange the letters in AVATAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AVATAR
What's nearby AVATAR
Lookup in Wiki for AVATAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AVATAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AVATAR"