Is ALKALI valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALKALI in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various water-soluble compounds capable of turning litmus blue and reacting with an acid to form a salt and water
- noun - a mixture of soluble salts found in arid soils and some bodies of water
- A carbonate or hydroxide of an alkali metal, the aqueous solution of which is bitter, slippery, caustic, and characteristically basic in reactions.
- Any of various soluble mineral salts found in natural water and arid soils.
- Alkali metal.
- adj - a type of chemical compound [n -LIES or -LIS] : ALKALIC
There are 6 letters in ALKALI: A A I K L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALKALI
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALKALI, to go: ALKALI?
Rearrange the letters in ALKALI and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ALKALI
What's nearby ALKALI
Lookup in Wiki for ALKALI
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALKALI, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALKALI"