Is ABACA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABACA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a kind of hemp obtained from the abaca plant in the Philippines
- noun - Philippine banana tree having leafstalks that yield Manila hemp used for rope and paper etc
- A bananalike plant (Musa textilis) native to the Philippines and having broad leaves with long stalks.
- The fibers obtained from the stalks of this plant, used to make cordage, fabric, and paper.
- noun - a Philippine plant
There are 5 letters in ABACA: A A A B C
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ABACA
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABACA, to go: ABACA?
Rearrange the letters in ABACA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ABACA
What's nearby ABACA
Lookup in Wiki for ABACA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABACA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABACA"