15 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 285 results Matching Hangman Answers
- Of or pertaining to a king; royal.
- Of or pertaining to a republic.
- Consonant with the principles of a republic; as, republican sentiments or opinions; republican manners.
- A celebrated fairy, ``the merry wanderer of the night;'' -- called also Robin Goodfellow, Friar Rush, Pug, etc.
- The goatsucker.
- Of or pertaining to Seidlitz, a village in Bohemia.
- A seaport town in France.
- bandicoot with leathery ears like a rabbit
- the absence of symmetry about an axis
- the strength of a radio wave picked up by a radio telescope
- the radioactive particles that settle to the ground after a nuclear explosion
- A very sensitive modification or application of the thermopile, used for indicating minute changes of radiant heat, or temperature.
- radiometer that is extremely sensitive
- a photograph transmitted by radio waves
- Telegraphy using the radiant energy of radio waves; wireless telegraphy; -- the term adopted for use by the Radiotelegraphic Convention of 1912.
- the use of radio to send telegraphic messages (usually by Morse code)
- telegraphy that uses transmission by radio rather than by wire