13 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 648 results Matching Hangman Answers
REIGN OF TERROR
- Extreme fear; fear that agitates body and mind; violent dread; fright.
- That which excites dread; a cause of extreme fear.
- any period of brutal suppression thought to resemble the Reign of Terror in France
- Of or pertaining to a revolution in government; tending to, or promoting, revolution; as, revolutionary war; revolutionary measures; revolutionary agitators.
- A revolutionist.
- a radical supporter of political or social revolution
- advocating or engaged in revolution; "revolutionary pamphlets"; "a revolutionary junta"
- relating to or having the nature of a revolution; "revolutionary wars"; "the Revolutionary era"
- of or relating to or characteristic or causing an axial or orbital turn
- markedly new or introducing radical change; "a revolutionary discovery"; "radical political views"
- Of or pertaining to Rhadamanthus; rigorously just; as, a Rhadamanthine judgment.
- Of or pertaining to Rome, or the Roman people; like or characteristic of Rome, the Roman people, or things done by Romans; as, Roman fortitude; a Roman aqueduct; Roman art.
- Of or pertaining to the Roman Catholic religion; professing that religion.
- Upright; erect; -- said of the letters or kind of type ordinarily used, as distinguished from Italic characters.
- A composite plant , having a bitter and slightly aromatic taste, formerly used as a tonic and a vermifuge, and to protect woolen garments from moths.
- Anything very bitter or grievous; bitterness.