12 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 869 results Matching Hangman Answers
- One of the Congregation of the Most Holy Redeemer, founded in Naples in 1732 by St.
- One who, or that which, serves to bring to, or keep in, mind; a memento; a memorial; a reminder.
- A term applied in England to several officers, having various functions, their duty originally being to bring certain matters to the attention of the proper persons at the proper time.
- The act of remonstrating; as: A pointing out; manifestation; proof; demonstration.
- Same as Monstrance.
- the act of expressing earnest opposition or protest
- A rising again; the resumption of vigor.
- Especially, the rising again from the dead; the resumption of life by the dead; as, the resurrection of Jesus Christ; the general resurrection of all the dead at the Day of Judgment.
- State of being risen from the dead; future state.
- The cause or exemplar of a rising from the dead.
- a revival from inactivity and disuse; "it produced a resurrection of hope"
- One of the three judges of the infernal regions; figuratively, a strictly just judge.
- a blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people; if an Rh-negative person receives a blood transfusion from an Rh-positive person it can result in hemolysis and anemia