14 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 502 results Matching Hangman Answers
- The act of constructing again; the state of being reconstructed.
- the activity of constructing something again
- recall that is hypothesized to work by storing abstract features which are then used to construct the memory during recall
- an interpretation formed by piecing together bits of evidence
- Worthy of honor; fit to be esteemed or regarded; estimable; illustrious.
- High-minded; actuated by principles of honor, or a scrupulous regard to probity, rectitude, or reputation.
- Proceeding from an upright and laudable cause, or directed to a just and proper end; not base; irreproachable; fair; as, an honorable motive.
- Conferring honor, or produced by noble deeds.
- Worthy of respect; regarded with esteem; to be commended; consistent with honor or rectitude.
- Performed or accompanied with marks of honor, or with testimonies of esteem; as, an honorable burial.
- Of reputable association or use; respectable.
- An epithet of respect or distinction; as, the honorable Senate; the honorable gentleman.
- In a right manner.
- In a right or straight line; directly; hence; straightway; immediately; next; as, he stood right before me; it went right to the mark; he came right out; he followed right after the guide.
- Exactly; just.
- According to the law or will of God; conforming to the standard of truth and justice; righteously; as, to live right; to judge right.
- According to any rule of art; correctly.
- According to fact or truth; actually; truly; really; correctly; exactly; as, to tell a story right.
- In a great degree; very; wholly; unqualifiedly; extremely; highly; as, right humble; right noble; right valiant.
- To cry with a full, loud, continued sound.
- To make a loud, confused sound, as winds, waves, passing vehicles, a crowd of persons when shouting together, or the like.
- To be boisterous; to be disorderly.
- To laugh out loudly and continuously; as, the hearers roared at his jokes.
- To make a loud noise in breathing, as horses having a certain disease.
- The middle latitudes of the southern hemisphere.
- A parleying; a discussion; a conference.
- A formal conference on public affairs; a general council; esp., an assembly of representatives of a nation or people having authority to make laws.
- The assembly of the three estates of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, viz., the lords spiritual, lords temporal, and the representatives of the commons, sitting in the House of Lords and the House of Commons, constituting the legislature, when summoned by the royal authority to consult on the affairs of the nation, and to enact and repeal laws.
- In France, before the Revolution of 1789, one of the several principal judicial courts.
- The end of the backbone of an animal, with the parts adjacent; the buttock or buttocks.
- Among butchers, the piece of beef between the sirloin and the aitchbone piece.
- Fig.: The hind or tail end; a fag-end; a remnant.