Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if lyric is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on lyric.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer LYRIC has 200 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word LYRIC is VALID in some board games. Check LYRIC in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of lyric in various dictionaries:
noun - the text of a popular song or musical-comedy number
noun - a short poem of songlike quality
verb - write lyrics for (a song)
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Full of feeling|
|Ira Gershwin contribution|
|What fat ladies sing|
|Type of poetry|
|You can get it for a song|
|"Somewhere over the rainbow," e.g.|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|From Greek for a certain musical instrument, it's the type of tenor Placido Domingo is|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a lyric poem or verse.|
|(of poetry) expressing the writer's emotions, usually briefly and in stanzas or recognized forms.|
|(of a singing voice) using a light register.|
|(especially of poetry and songs) expressing personal thoughts and feelings:|
|a short poem that expresses the personal thoughts and feelings of the person who wrote it|
|the words of a song, especially a pop song:|
|expressing emotions, and often having the quality of a song:|
|write lyrics for (a song)|
|of or relating to a category of poetry that expresses emotion (often in a songlike way)|
|expressing deep personal emotion|
|Lyric might refer to|
* Lyric poetry is a form of poetry that expresses a subjective, personal point of view|
* Lyric, from the Greek language, a song that is played with a lyre
* Lyrics, the composition in verse which is sung to a melody to constitute a song
* Lyric describes, in the classification of the human voice in European classical music, a specific vocal weight and a range at the upper end of the given voice part
* Lyric Opera Baltimore in Baltimore, Maryland
* Lyric Opera of Chicago, one of the leading opera companies in the United States
* Lyric Theatre, London, a West End theatre on Shaftesbury Avenue in the City of Westminster
* RTÉ lyric fm, a radio station in Ireland
* Lyric (group), a rhythm and blues girl group
* "Lyric" (song), a single released in June 2003 by Zwan
* Lyric Hearing, an extended wear hearing aid
* The Lyric (magazine), a North American poetry magazine
* The Lyric (album), a 2005 jazz album by Jim Tomlinson and Stacey Kent