Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if lit is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on lit.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer LIT has 921 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word LIT is VALID in some board games. Check LIT in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of lit in various dictionaries:
noun - a former monetary unit of Lithuania
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Put a match to|
|Berated, with 'into'|
|Set on fire|
|Three sheets to the wind|
|Good books, briefly|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|It's a verb's past participle, or a noun referring to a body of writing; you might major in the "English" or "French" type|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|the humanistic study of a body of literature|
|set afire or burning|
|provided with artificial light|
|past simple and past participle of light verb|
|abbreviation for literature:|
|past simple and past participle of light:|
|A past tense and a past participle of light1. See Usage Note at light1.|
|Informal. Drunk or drugged. Often used with up.|
|A past tense and a past participle of light2.|
|Informal Literature: enjoyed my course in French lit.|
|Lit, Noord-Brabant, NETHERLANDS|
|Lit, Thessaloniki, GREECE|
|Lit, Aquitaine, FRANCE|
|Lit, (Region code: 26), SUDAN|
|Lit, Jamtlands Lan, SWEDEN|
|Lit might refer to|
Lit or * Lit Brothers, a department store in Philadelphia, United States|
* Lit Motors, an American cabin motorcycle developer
* LIT Verlag, a German publisher
* LIT (video game), by WayForward Technologies
* LIT, IATA airport code of Clinton National Airport, Arkansas, United States
* .LIT, a filename extension for Microsoft Reader e-books
* Lambda Iota Tau, an honor society in literature
* Linear ion trap, a type of quadrupole ion trap in mass spectrometry
* &lit, a type of cryptic crossword clue