Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if aboard is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on aboard.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ABOARD has 333 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ABOARD is VALID in some board games. Check ABOARD in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of aboard in various dictionaries:
adv - on a ship, train, plane or other vehicle
adv - on first or second or third base
adv - side by side
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|'All ___!' (conductor's cry)|
|On the train|
|On, as the train|
|On the plane|
|Ready to sail|
|Word with welcome or all|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|Get on the barge, Marge: they called "all" this|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|On or into (a ship, aircraft, train, or other vehicle)|
|on or into (a ship, aircraft, train, or other vehicle).|
|on or onto a ship, aircraft, bus, or train:|
|part of a group|
|side by side|
|on first or second or third base|
|on a ship, train, plane or other vehicle|
|At the side alongside.|
|On board a ship, train, aircraft, or other passenger vehicle.|
|On board of on in.|
This list of ship directions explains dozens of related terms such as fore, aft, astern, aboard, or topside. For background, see below: Origins.* abaft (preposition)|
* at or toward the stern of a ship, or further back from a location, e.g. the mizzenmast is abaft the mainmast.
* onto or within a ship, or in a group.
* a higher deck of the ship.
* aft (adjective)
* toward the stern (rear) of a ship.
* floating in the water without propulsion.
* resting on the shore or wedged against the sea floor.
* with sails furled and helm lashed alee.
* on or toward the lee (the downwind side).
* the stacks, masts, rigging, or other area above the highest solid structure.
* near the middle part of a ship.
* toward the port side of a ship (opposite of "astarboard").
* on or towards the shore or land.
* toward the starboard side of a ship (opposite of "aport").
* astern (adjective)
* toward the rear of a ship (opposite of "forward").
* toward t