Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if chow is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on chow.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer CHOW has 180 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word CHOW is VALID in some board games. Check CHOW in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of chow in various dictionaries:
noun - the imperial dynasty of China from 1122 to 221 BC
noun - informal terms for a meal
noun - breed of medium-sized dogs with a thick coat and fluffy curled tails and distinctive blue-black tongues
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|K rations, e.g.|
|Chuck wagon fare|
|Dog with a blue-black tongue|
|Dog breed from China|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|Slang for food, or breed of dog|
|Aw, wook at the doggy; this breed has been around China for over 2,000 years:|
|It means food, especially a "mein" course|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|food, esp. when prepared for a meal|
|Any of a breed of heavyset dog originating in China, having a long, dense, reddish-brown or black coat and a blue-black tongue. Also called chow chow.|
|To eat: chowed down on the meat and potatoes.|
|A dog of a sturdy Chinese breed with a broad muzzle, a tail curled over the back, a bluish-black tongue, and typically a dense thick coat.|
|breed of thick-coated medium-sized dogs with fluffy curled tails and distinctive blue-black tongues believed to have originated in northern China|
|informal terms for a meal|
|Chow might refer to|
* Selected set of nutrients fed to animals subjected to laboratory testing
* Chow Chow, a dog breed
* A slang term for food in general (such as in the terms "chow down" or "chow hall")
* Chow test, a statistical test for detecting differences between trends in time series
* Chow (unit), an obsolete unit of mass in the pearl trade in Mumbai
* Chow (website), a popular online food discussion site
* Chow, an alternate name for the star Beta Serpentis
* Mr. Chow, an upscale Chinese restaurant chain
* The main WadeGiles spelling of the Chinese and Korean surname , see Zhou (surname) Joo, Chu, Ju (surname)
* Leslie Chow, a character played by Ken Jeong in The Hangover Trilogy*