Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if articulate is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on articulate.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ARTICULATE has 28 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ARTICULATE is VALID in some board games. Check ARTICULATE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of articulate in various dictionaries:
verb - provide with a joint
verb - put into words or an expression
verb - speak, pro noun ce, or utter in a certain way
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Composed of distinct, meaningful syllables or words, as human speech.|
|To fit together into a coherent whole unify: a plan to articulate nursing programs throughout the state.|
|To express in coherent verbal form give words to: couldn't articulate my fears.|
|To utter (a speech sound) by making the necessary movements of the speech organs.|
|To pronounce distinctly and carefully enunciate.|
|Anatomy Consisting of sections united by joints jointed.|
|Characterized by the use of clear, expressive language: an articulate essay.|
|Expressing oneself easily in clear and effective language: an articulate speaker.|
|Endowed with the power of speech.|
|Articulate might refer to|
* Articulate!, a board game in which players describe words from different categories
* Articulate brachiopods, brachiopods with toothed hinges and simple opening and closing muscles
* Articulate sign, a sign of the zodiac that facilitates speaking and communication
* Articulate sound, to move the tongue, lips, or other speech organs in order to make speech sounds
* Articulated vehicle, a vehicle which has a pivoting joint in its construction
* Articulated skeleton (Paleontology), a skeleton that has been found all in one piece with bones still arranged in the proper order