Is ARTICULATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARTICULATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - provide with a joint
- verb - put into words or an expression
- verb - speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
- verb - unite by forming a joint or joints
- verb - express or state clearly
- adj - expressing yourself easily or characterized by clear expressive language
- adj - consisting of segments held together by joints
- Endowed with the power of speech.
- Composed of distinct, meaningful syllables or words, as human speech.
- Expressing oneself easily in clear and effective language: an articulate speaker.
- Characterized by the use of clear, expressive language: an articulate essay.
- Consisting of sections united by joints; jointed.
- To pronounce distinctly and carefully; enunciate.
- To utter (a speech sound) by making the necessary movements of the speech organs.
- To express in coherent verbal form; give words to: couldn’t articulate my fears.
- To fit together into a coherent whole; unify: articulate statewide nursing programs.
- To unite by forming a joint or joints.
- To speak clearly and distinctly.
- To utter a speech sound.
- To form a joint; be jointed: The thighbone articulates with the bones of the hip.
There are 10 letters in ARTICULATE: A A C E I L R T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARTICULATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARTICULATE, to go: ARTICULATE?
Rearrange the letters in ARTICULATE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of ARTICULATE
8 letters out of ARTICULATE
7 letters out of ARTICULATE
6 letters out of ARTICULATE
5 letters out of ARTICULATE
4 letters out of ARTICULATE
3 letters out of ARTICULATE
2 letters out of ARTICULATE
Contextual use of ARTICULATE
What's nearby ARTICULATE
Lookup in Wiki for ARTICULATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARTICULATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARTICULATE"