Anagrammer Crossword Solver is a powerful crossword puzzle resource site. We maintain millions of regularly updated crossword solutions, clues and answers of almost every popular crossword puzzle and word game out there. We encourage you to bookmark our puzzle solver as well as the other word solvers throughout our site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and plenty more resources that will make you a much better player. This page shows you that *Eloquent is a possible clue for articulate. You can also see that this clue and answer has appeared in these newspapers and magazines: March 12 2017 The Telegraph - General Knowledge, July 28 2015 The Telegraph - Quick, October 10 2014 The Telegraph - Toughie and more. Articulate: Articulate may refer to: Articulate!, a board game in which players describe words from different ca...
Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if articulate is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on articulate.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ARTICULATE has 28 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ARTICULATE is VALID in some board games. Check ARTICULATE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of articulate in various dictionaries:
verb - provide with a joint
verb - put into words or an expression
verb - speak, pro noun ce, or utter in a certain way
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|having or showing the ability to speak fluently and coherently.|
|form a joint.|
|pronounce (something) clearly and distinctly.|
|Form a joint.|
|Pronounce (something) clearly and distinctly.|
|Having joints or jointed segments.|
|Having or showing the ability to speak fluently and coherently.|
|consisting of segments held together by joints|
|expressing yourself easily or characterized by clear expressive language|
|put into words or an expression|
|Articulate might refer to|
* Articulate!, a board game in which players describe words from different categories
* Articulate brachiopods, brachiopods with toothed hinges and simple opening and closing muscles
* Articulate sign, a sign of the zodiac that facilitates speaking and communication
* Articulate sound, to move the tongue, lips, or other speech organs in order to make speech sounds
* Articulated vehicle, a vehicle which has a pivoting joint in its construction
* Articulated skeleton (Paleontology), a skeleton that has been found all in one piece with bones still arranged in the proper order