Scrabble word: YOKES
In which Scrabble dictionary does YOKES exist?
Definitions of YOKES in dictionaries:
- noun - fabric comprising a fitted part at the top of a garment
- noun - an oppressive power
- noun - two items of the same kind
- noun - a pair of draft animals joined by a yoke
- noun - support consisting of a wooden frame across the shoulders that enables a person to carry buckets hanging from each end
- noun - a connection (like a clamp or vise) between two things so they move together
- noun - stable gear that joins two draft animals at the neck so they can work together as a team
- verb - become joined or linked together
- verb - link with or as with a yoke
- verb - put a yoke on or join with a yoke
- verb - to fit with a yoke (a wooden frame for joining together draft animals)
There are 5 letters in YOKES: E K O S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YOKES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YOKES plus a wildcard: YOKES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YOKES
Images for YOKES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.