Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WILDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WILDING exist?
Definitions of WILDING in dictionaries:
- noun - a wild uncultivated plant (especially a wild apple or crabapple tree)
- noun - an outrageous rampage usually involving sexual attacks by men on women
- A plant that grows wild or has escaped from cultivation, especially a wild apple tree or its fruit.
- A wild animal.
- Growing wild; not cultivated.
- noun - a wild plant or animal
There are 7 letters in WILDING: D G I I L N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WILDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WILDING plus a wildcard: WILDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WILDING
7 letter words
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WILDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.