Scrabble word: WHIFFS
Is WHIFFS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WHIFFS in dictionaries:
- noun - a short light gust of air
- noun - a lefteye flounder found in coastal waters from New England to Brazil
- noun - a strikeout resulting from the batter swinging at and missing the ball for the third strike
- verb - perceive by inhaling through the nose
- verb - drive or carry as if by a puff of air
- verb - strike out by swinging and missing the pitch charged as the third
- verb - smoke and exhale strongly
- verb - utter with a puff of air
- verb - to blow or convey with slight gusts of air
There are 6 letters in WHIFFS: F F H I S W
Click to search all anagrams of WHIFFS plus a wildcard: WHIFFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHIFFS
Images for WHIFFS
Lookup in Wiki for WHIFFS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.