Scrabble word: WHIFF
Is WHIFF valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WHIFF in dictionaries:
- noun - a short light gust of air
- noun - a lefteye flounder found in coastal waters from New England to Brazil
- noun - a strikeout resulting from the batter swinging at and missing the ball for the third strike
- verb - perceive by inhaling through the nose
- verb - drive or carry as if by a puff of air
- verb - strike out by swinging and missing the pitch charged as the third
- verb - smoke and exhale strongly
- verb - utter with a puff of air
- A slight, gentle gust of air; a waft: a whiff of cool air.
- A brief, passing odor carried in the air: a whiff of perfume.
- A minute trace: “Humanity is unregenerable and hates the language of conformity, since conformity has a whiff of the inhuman about it” (Anthony Burgess).
- An inhalation, as of air or smoke: Take a whiff of this pipe.
- A strikeout.
- To be carried in brief gusts; waft: puffs of smoke whiffing from the chimney.
- To swing at and miss a ball or puck.
- To strike out.
- To blow or convey in whiffs.
- To inhale through the nose; sniff: a dog whiffing the air.
- verb - to blow or convey with slight gusts of air
There are 5 letters in WHIFF: F F H I W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHIFF
Click to search all anagrams of WHIFF plus a wildcard: WHIFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHIFF
Images for WHIFF
Lookup in Wiki for WHIFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.