Scrabble word: VACUOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VACUOUS exist?
Definitions of VACUOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - devoid of intelligence
- adj - devoid of significance or point
- adj - devoid of matter
- adj - void of expression
- Devoid of matter; empty.
- Lacking intelligence; stupid.
- Devoid of substance or meaning; inane: a vacuous comment.
- Devoid of expression; vacant: “The narrow, swinelike eyes were open, no more vacuous in death than they had been in life” (Nicholas Proffitt).
- Lacking serious purpose or occupation; idle.
- adj - containing nothing
- verb - to remove the contents of