Scrabble word: VACUOUS
Is VACUOUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of VACUOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - devoid of intelligence
- adj - devoid of significance or point
- adj - devoid of matter
- adj - void of expression
- Devoid of matter; empty.
- Lacking intelligence; stupid.
- Devoid of substance or meaning; inane: a vacuous comment.
- Devoid of expression; vacant: “The narrow, swinelike eyes were open, no more vacuous in death than they had been in life” (Nicholas Proffitt).
- Lacking serious purpose or occupation; idle.
- adj - containing nothing
- verb - to remove the contents of
There are 7 letters in VACUOUS: A C O S U U V
Click to search all anagrams of VACUOUS plus a wildcard: VACUOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VACUOUS
Images for VACUOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.