Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UMLAUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does UMLAUT exist?
Definitions of UMLAUT in dictionaries:
- noun - a diacritical mark (two dots) placed over a vowel in German to indicate a change in sound
- A change in a vowel sound caused by partial assimilation especially to a vowel or semivowel occurring in the following syllable.
- A vowel sound changed in this manner.
- The diacritic mark (¨) placed over a vowel to indicate an umlaut, especially in German.
- To modify by umlaut.
- To write or print (a vowel) with an umlaut.
- v - to modify a vowel sound by partial assimilation to a succeeding sound
There are 6 letters in UMLAUT: A L M T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UMLAUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UMLAUT plus a wildcard: UMLAUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UMLAUT
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UMLAUT
- Northern Renaissance Painting
- Midna Tattoo by umlaut91 on deviantART
- skate tattoo - Do It
- umlaut o U-M-L-O-U-T
- Pin Broken Trust Quotes For Relationships On Pinterest - kootation.com
- Scott Lawrence - Project Details (PRJ 088) Project Tree
- Beer x Tattoo Lagunitas Gets Hanna Aitchison for Zephyr Chicago ...
- unnecessaryumlaut.comGallery Worlds Ugliest Dog
- FileLatin alphabet E with umlaut.svg - Wikimedia Commons