Scrabble word: UMLAUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does UMLAUT exist?
Definitions of UMLAUT in dictionaries:
- noun - a diacritical mark (two dots) placed over a vowel in German to indicate a change in sound
- A change in a vowel sound caused by partial assimilation especially to a vowel or semivowel occurring in the following syllable.
- A vowel sound changed in this manner.
- The diacritic mark (¨) placed over a vowel to indicate an umlaut, especially in German.
- To modify by umlaut.
- To write or print (a vowel) with an umlaut.
- verb - to modify a vowel sound by partial assimilation to a succeeding sound
There are 6 letters in UMLAUT: A L M T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UMLAUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UMLAUT plus a wildcard: UMLAUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UMLAUT
Images for UMLAUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.