Scrabble word: SORROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does SORROW exist?
Definitions of SORROW in dictionaries:
- noun - an emotion of great sadness associated with loss or bereavement
- noun - sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment
- noun - something that causes great unhappiness
- noun - the state of being sad
- verb - feel grief
- Mental suffering or pain caused by injury, loss, or despair.
- A source or cause of sorrow; a misfortune.
- Expression of sorrow; grieving.
- verb - to feel grief