Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SORROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does SORROW exist?
Definitions of SORROW in dictionaries:
- noun - an emotion of great sadness associated with loss or bereavement
- noun - sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment
- noun - something that causes great unhappiness
- noun - the state of being sad
- verb - feel grief
- Mental suffering or pain caused by injury, loss, or despair.
- A source or cause of sorrow; a misfortune.
- Expression of sorrow; grieving.
- verb - to feel grief
There are 6 letters in SORROW: O O R R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SORROW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SORROW plus a wildcard: SORROW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SORROW
Images for SORROW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.