Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCISSOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCISSOR exist?
Definitions of SCISSOR in dictionaries:
- verb - cut with or as if with scissors
- Something resembling a two-bladed cutting implement: wore a jeweled scissor on her lapel.
- Any of various gymnastic exercises or jumps in which the movement of the legs suggests the opening and closing of scissors.
- A scissors hold.
- v - to cut with a two-bladed cutting implement
There are 7 letters in SCISSOR: C I O R S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCISSOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCISSOR plus a wildcard: SCISSOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCISSOR
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCISSOR
- Fiierscissor.JPG - Wikipedia
- FileSmall pair of blue scissors.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- FileLarge-scissors.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- scissors Pictures - Strange Pics - Freaking News
- Image scissor - Img 14976
- Office scissor(S135) (S135) - China office scissors Mohai
- FileHair Cutting scissors.jpg - Wikipedia
- scissor Cariboo Brewing
- Medical scissor - China Medical scissorsscissor