Scrabble word: RHYME
In which Scrabble dictionary does RHYME exist?
Definitions of RHYME in dictionaries:
- noun - correspondence in the sounds of two or more lines (especially final sounds)
- noun - a piece of poetry
- verb - compose rhymes
- verb - be similar in sound, especially with respect to the last syllable
- Correspondence of terminal sounds of words or of lines of verse.
- A poem or verse having a regular correspondence of sounds, especially at the ends of lines.
- Poetry or verse of this kind.
- A word that corresponds with another in terminal sound, as behold and cold.
- To form a rhyme.
- To compose rhymes or verse.
- To make use of rhymes in composing verse.
- To put into rhyme or compose with rhymes.
- To use (a word or words) as a rhyme.
- verb - to compose verse with corresponding terminal sounds
There are 5 letters in RHYME: E H M R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RHYME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RHYME plus a wildcard: RHYME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RHYME
Images for RHYME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.