Scrabble word: RECESSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECESSES exist?
Definitions of RECESSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of abeyance or suspended business
- noun - a small concavity
- noun - an arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands)
- noun - an enclosure that is set back or indented
- noun - a pause from doing something (as work)
- verb - put into a recess
- verb - make a recess in
- verb - close at the end of a session
- verb - to place in a receding space or hollow
There are 8 letters in RECESSES: C E E E R S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECESSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECESSES plus a wildcard: RECESSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECESSES
Images for RECESSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.