Scrabble word: PUDDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUDDLE exist?
Definitions of PUDDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture of wet clay and sand that can be used to line a pond and that is impervious to water when dry
- noun - a small body of standing water (rainwater) or other liquid
- noun - something resembling a pool of liquid
- verb - wade or dabble in a puddle
- verb - subject to puddling or form by puddling
- verb - dip into mud before planting
- verb - work a wet mixture, such as concrete or mud
- verb - mess around, as in a liquid or paste
- verb - make into a puddle
- verb - make a puddle by splashing water
- verb - mix up or confuse
- verb - eliminate urine
- A small pool of water, especially rainwater.
- A small pool of a liquid.
- A tempered paste of wet clay and sand that serves as waterproofing when dry.
- To make muddy.
- To work (clay or sand) into a thick, watertight paste.
- To splash or dabble in or as if in a pool of liquid.
- verb - to strew with puddles (small pools of water)