Scrabble word: PUDDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUDDLE exist?
Definitions of PUDDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture of wet clay and sand that can be used to line a pond and that is impervious to water when dry
- noun - a small body of standing water (rainwater) or other liquid
- noun - something resembling a pool of liquid
- verb - wade or dabble in a puddle
- verb - subject to puddling or form by puddling
- verb - dip into mud before planting
- verb - work a wet mixture, such as concrete or mud
- verb - mess around, as in a liquid or paste
- verb - make into a puddle
- verb - make a puddle by splashing water
- verb - mix up or confuse
- verb - eliminate urine
- A small pool of water, especially rainwater.
- A small pool of a liquid.
- A tempered paste of wet clay and sand that serves as waterproofing when dry.
- To make muddy.
- To work (clay or sand) into a thick, watertight paste.
- To splash or dabble in or as if in a pool of liquid.
- verb - to strew with puddles (small pools of water)
There are 6 letters in PUDDLE: D D E L P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUDDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUDDLE plus a wildcard: PUDDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUDDLE
Images for PUDDLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.