Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OSMOSIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OSMOSIS exist?
Definitions of OSMOSIS in dictionaries:
- noun - (biology, chemistry) diffusion of molecules through a semipermeable membrane from a place of higher concentration to a place of lower concentration until the concentration on both sides is equal
- Diffusion of fluid through a semipermeable membrane until there is an equal concentration of fluid on both sides of the membrane.
- The tendency of fluids to diffuse in such a manner.
- A gradual, often unconscious process of assimilation or absorption: learned French by osmosis while residing in Paris for 15 years.
- n - a form of diffusion of a fluid through a membrane
There are 7 letters in OSMOSIS: I M O O S S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OSMOSIS plus a wildcard: OSMOSIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OSMOSIS
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OSMOSIS
- PurePro Reverse osmosis Water Filter Systems
- osmosis Jones Movie Poster - Internet Movie Poster Awards Gallery
- smosis Bioayuda
- Capacity 50-85 gallons per day (actual production rate depends on ...
- Reverse osmosis
- The following text and accompanying diagram (JPG 1.8mb) explains the ...
- Diffusion and osmosis experiments The Kitchen Pantry Scientist
- Consequences of osmosis on animal cells
- osmosis Inversa 5 etapas Perla Plus compacta con bomba
- INDUSTRIAL REVERSE osmosis SYSTEMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.