Scrabble word: NIRVANA
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIRVANA exist?
Definitions of NIRVANA in dictionaries:
- noun - (Hinduism and Buddhism) the beatitude that transcends the cycle of reincarnation
- noun - any place of complete bliss and delight and peace
- Often Nirvana.
- The ineffable ultimate in which one has attained disinterested wisdom and compassion.
- Emancipation from ignorance and the extinction of all attachment.
- An ideal condition of rest, harmony, stability, or joy.
- adj - a blessed state in Buddhism [n -S] : NIRVANIC
There are 7 letters in NIRVANA: A A I N N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NIRVANA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NIRVANA plus a wildcard: NIRVANA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NIRVANA
Images for NIRVANA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.