Scrabble word: NIRVANA
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIRVANA exist?
Definitions of NIRVANA in dictionaries:
- noun - (Hinduism and Buddhism) the beatitude that transcends the cycle of reincarnation
- noun - any place of complete bliss and delight and peace
- Often Nirvana.
- The ineffable ultimate in which one has attained disinterested wisdom and compassion.
- Emancipation from ignorance and the extinction of all attachment.
- An ideal condition of rest, harmony, stability, or joy.
- adj - a blessed state in Buddhism [n -S] : NIRVANIC