Scrabble word: MILLING
Is MILLING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MILLING in dictionaries:
- noun - corrugated edge of a coin
- verb - move about in a confused manner
- verb - grind with a mill
- verb - produce a ridge around the edge of
- verb - roll out (metal) with a rolling machine
- The act or process of grinding, especially grinding grain into flour or meal.
- The operation of cutting, shaping, finishing, or working products manufactured in a mill.
- The ridges cut on the edges of coins.
- noun - a corrugated edge on a coin
There are 7 letters in MILLING: G I I L L M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MILLING
Click to search all anagrams of MILLING plus a wildcard: MILLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MILLING
Images for MILLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.