Scrabble word: MILLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILLING exist?
Definitions of MILLING in dictionaries:
- noun - corrugated edge of a coin
- verb - move about in a confused manner
- verb - grind with a mill
- verb - produce a ridge around the edge of
- verb - roll out (metal) with a rolling machine
- The act or process of grinding, especially grinding grain into flour or meal.
- The operation of cutting, shaping, finishing, or working products manufactured in a mill.
- The ridges cut on the edges of coins.
- noun - a corrugated edge on a coin