Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEDIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDIUM exist?
Definitions of MEDIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a means or instrumentality for storing or communicating information
- noun - the surrounding environment
- noun - an intervening substance through which signals can travel as a means for communication
- noun - (bacteriology) a nutrient substance (solid or liquid) that is used to cultivate micro-organisms
- noun - a liquid with which pigment is mixed by a painter
- noun - (biology) a substance in which specimens are preserved or displayed
- noun - an intervening substance through which something is achieved
- noun - a state that is intermediate between extremes
- noun - someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead
- noun - (usually plural) transmissions that are disseminated widely to the public
- noun - an occupation for which you are especially well suited
- adj - around the middle of a scale of evaluation
- adj - (meat) cooked until there is just a little pink meat inside
- Something, such as an intermediate course of action, that occupies a position or represents a condition midway between extremes.
- An intervening substance through which something else is transmitted or carried on.
- An agency by which something is accomplished, conveyed, or transferred: The train was the usual medium of transportation in those days.
- The group of journalists and others who constitute the communications industry and profession.
- A surrounding environment in which something functions and thrives.
- The substance in which a specific organism lives and thrives.
- A culture medium.
- A specific kind of artistic technique or means of expression as determined by the materials used or the creative methods involved: the medium of lithography.
- The materials used in a specific artistic technique: oils as a medium.
- A solvent with which paint is thinned to the proper consistency.
- A filtering substance, such as filter paper.
- noun - a surrounding environment in which something functions and thrives
There are 6 letters in MEDIUM: D E I M M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDIUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEDIUM plus a wildcard: MEDIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDIUM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEDIUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.