Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAYHEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAYHEM exist?
Definitions of MAYHEM in dictionaries:
- noun - the willful and unlawful crippling or mutilation of another person
- noun - violent and needless disturbance
- The offense of willfully maiming or crippling a person.
- Infliction of violent injury on a person or thing; wanton destruction: children committing mayhem in the flower beds.
- A state of violent disorder or riotous confusion; havoc.
- noun - the offense of willfully maiming a person
There are 6 letters in MAYHEM: A E H M M Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAYHEM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAYHEM plus a wildcard: MAYHEM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAYHEM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAYHEM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.