Scrabble word: MAYHEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAYHEM exist?
Definitions of MAYHEM in dictionaries:
- noun - the willful and unlawful crippling or mutilation of another person
- noun - violent and needless disturbance
- The offense of willfully maiming or crippling a person.
- Infliction of violent injury on a person or thing; wanton destruction: children committing mayhem in the flower beds.
- A state of violent disorder or riotous confusion; havoc.
- noun - the offense of willfully maiming a person