Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LONELY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LONELY exist?
Definitions of LONELY in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking companions or companionship
- adj - marked by dejection from being alone
- adj - characterized by or preferring solitude
- adj - devoid of creatures
- Without companions; lone.
- Characterized by aloneness; solitary.
- Unfrequented by people; desolate: a lonely crossroads.
- Dejected by the awareness of being alone.
- Producing such dejection: the loneliest night of the week.
- adv - sad from lack of companionship [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : LONELILY
There are 6 letters in LONELY: E L L N O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LONELY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LONELY plus a wildcard: LONELY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LONELY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LONELY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.