Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KICKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does KICKING exist?
Definitions of KICKING in dictionaries:
- noun - a rhythmic thrusting movement of the legs as in swimming or calisthenics
- noun - the act of delivering a blow with the foot
- verb - drive or propel with the foot
- verb - thrash about or strike out with the feet
- verb - strike with the foot
- verb - kick a leg up
- verb - spring back, as from a forceful thrust
- verb - stop consuming
- verb - make a goal
- verb - express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
- adj - to strike out with the foot or feet [v -ED, -ING, -S] : KICKABLE
There are 7 letters in KICKING: C G I I K K N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KICKING plus a wildcard: KICKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KICKING
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KICKING
- Royalty Free Image of kicking Man
- kicking Horse Photo Into Feuz Bowl by Snow Fish
- kicking up champagne powder at the kicking Horse Mountain Resort.
- Top 10 Impressive Paths To Make Children Give Up Football .
- The more you flex your knee (i.e. the closer towards your backside it ...
- Donkeys coloring pages Super Coloring
- Letterland Characters chart September 2011
- Human skeleton kicking soccer ball
- Donkey Kick A Man coloring page Super Coloring
- Obama is kicking the Dog American Thinker May 20 2010 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.