Is KICKING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KICKING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a rhythmic thrusting movement of the legs as in swimming or calisthenics
- noun - the act of delivering a blow with the foot
- verb - drive or propel with the foot
- verb - thrash about or strike out with the feet
- verb - strike with the foot
- verb - kick a leg up
- verb - spring back, as from a forceful thrust
- verb - stop consuming
- verb - make a goal
- verb - express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
- adj - to strike out with the foot or feet [v -ED, -ING, -S] : KICKABLE
There are 7 letters in KICKING: C G I I K K N
To search all scrabble anagrams of KICKING, to go: KICKING?
Rearrange the letters in KICKING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KICKING
What's nearby KICKING
Lookup in Wiki for KICKING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KICKING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KICKING"