Scrabble word: KICKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does KICKED exist?
Definitions of KICKED in dictionaries:
- verb - drive or propel with the foot
- verb - thrash about or strike out with the feet
- verb - strike with the foot
- verb - kick a leg up
- verb - spring back, as from a forceful thrust
- verb - stop consuming
- verb - make a goal
- verb - express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
- adj - to strike out with the foot or feet [v -ED, -ING, -S] : KICKABLE
There are 6 letters in KICKED: C D E I K K
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KICKED plus a wildcard: KICKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KICKED
Images for KICKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.