Scrabble word: KENNEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does KENNEL exist?
Definitions of KENNEL in dictionaries:
- noun - outbuilding that serves as a shelter for a dog
- verb - put up in a kennel
- A shelter for a dog.
- A pack of dogs, especially hounds.
- An establishment where dogs are bred, trained, or boarded.
- To place or keep in or as if in a kennel.
- A gutter along a street.
- verb - to keep in a shelter for dogs
There are 6 letters in KENNEL: E E K L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KENNEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KENNEL plus a wildcard: KENNEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KENNEL
Images for KENNEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.