Scrabble word: JOGGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOGGLE exist?
Definitions of JOGGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a fastener that is inserted into holes in two adjacent pieces and holds them together
- noun - a slight irregular shaking motion
- verb - move to and fro
- verb - fasten or join with a joggle
- To shake or jar slightly.
- A joint between two pieces of building material formed by a notch and a fitted projection.
- The notch or the projecting piece used in such a joint.
- verb - to shake slightly