Scrabble word: JOGGLE
Is JOGGLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JOGGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a fastener that is inserted into holes in two adjacent pieces and holds them together
- noun - a slight irregular shaking motion
- verb - move to and fro
- verb - fasten or join with a joggle
- To shake or jar slightly.
- A joint between two pieces of building material formed by a notch and a fitted projection.
- The notch or the projecting piece used in such a joint.
- verb - to shake slightly
There are 6 letters in JOGGLE: E G G J L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOGGLE
Click to search all anagrams of JOGGLE plus a wildcard: JOGGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOGGLE
Images for JOGGLE
Lookup in Wiki for JOGGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.