Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JOG
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOG exist?
Definitions of JOG in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp change in direction
- noun - a slow pace of running
- noun - a slight push or shake
- verb - continue talking or writing in a desultory manner
- verb - even up the edges of a stack of paper, in printing
- verb - run for exercise
- verb - run at a moderately swift pace
- verb - give a slight push to
- verb - stimulate to remember
- To move by shoving, bumping, or jerking; jar: a rough wagon ride that jogged the passengers.
- To give a push or shake to; nudge: jogged her dozing companion with her elbow.
- To rouse or stimulate as if by nudging: an old photo that might jog your memory.
- To cause (a horse) to move at a leisurely pace.
- To move with a jolting rhythm: The pack jogged against his back as he ran.
- To run or ride at a steady slow trot: jogged out to their positions on the playing field.
- To run in such a way for sport or exercise.
- To go or travel at a slow or leisurely pace: The old car jogged along until it reached the hill.
- To proceed in a leisurely manner: “while his life was thus jogging easily along” (Duff Cooper).
- A slight push or shake; a nudge.
- A jogging movement or rhythm.
- A slow steady trot.
- A protruding or receding part in a surface or line.
- An abrupt change in direction: a jog in the road.
- verb - to run at a slow, steady pace
There are 3 letters in JOG: G J O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOG plus a wildcard: JOG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOG
Images for JOG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.