Is JOG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JOG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp change in direction
- noun - a slow pace of running
- noun - a slight push or shake
- verb - continue talking or writing in a desultory manner
- verb - even up the edges of a stack of paper, in printing
- verb - run for exercise
- verb - run at a moderately swift pace
- verb - give a slight push to
- verb - stimulate to remember
- To move by shoving, bumping, or jerking; jar: a rough wagon ride that jogged the passengers.
- To give a push or shake to; nudge: jogged her dozing companion with her elbow.
- To rouse or stimulate as if by nudging: an old photo that might jog your memory.
- To cause (a horse) to move at a leisurely pace.
- To move with a jolting rhythm: The pack jogged against his back as he ran.
- To run or ride at a steady slow trot: jogged out to their positions on the playing field.
- To run in such a way for sport or exercise.
- To go or travel at a slow or leisurely pace: The old car jogged along until it reached the hill.
- To proceed in a leisurely manner: “while his life was thus jogging easily along” (Duff Cooper).
- A slight push or shake; a nudge.
- A jogging movement or rhythm.
- A slow steady trot.
- A protruding or receding part in a surface or line.
- An abrupt change in direction: a jog in the road.
- verb - to run at a slow, steady pace
There are 3 letters in JOG: G J O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JOG
To search all scrabble anagrams of JOG, to go: JOG?
Rearrange the letters in JOG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JOG
What's nearby JOG
Lookup in Wiki for JOG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JOG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JOG"