Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JOG
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOG exist?
Definitions of JOG in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp change in direction
- noun - a slow pace of running
- noun - a slight push or shake
- verb - continue talking or writing in a desultory manner
- verb - even up the edges of a stack of paper, in printing
- verb - run for exercise
- verb - run at a moderately swift pace
- verb - give a slight push to
- verb - stimulate to remember
- To move by shoving, bumping, or jerking; jar: a rough wagon ride that jogged the passengers.
- To give a push or shake to; nudge: jogged her dozing companion with her elbow.
- To rouse or stimulate as if by nudging: an old photo that might jog your memory.
- To cause (a horse) to move at a leisurely pace.
- To move with a jolting rhythm: The pack jogged against his back as he ran.
- To run or ride at a steady slow trot: jogged out to their positions on the playing field.
- To run in such a way for sport or exercise.
- To go or travel at a slow or leisurely pace: The old car jogged along until it reached the hill.
- To proceed in a leisurely manner: “while his life was thus jogging easily along” (Duff Cooper).
- A slight push or shake; a nudge.
- A jogging movement or rhythm.
- A slow steady trot.
- A protruding or receding part in a surface or line.
- An abrupt change in direction: a jog in the road.
- v - to run at a slow, steady pace
There are 3 letters in JOG: G J O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOG plus a wildcard: JOG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOG
Images for JOG
- jog RR
- Yamaha jog. Best photos and information of model.
- jog rr poLini Maxi Moto Tuning
- jog Blanca y Roja Maxi Moto Tuning
- World Motorcycle Wallpapers 2012 Yamaha jog RR
- Yamaha jog Scooter Reviews Australia www.yamaha-motor.com.au
- Yamaha jog (02 image)
- Yamaha jog R 50 Price in India Yamaha jog R 50 Price
- jog azul y blanca Maxi Moto Tuning