Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INJURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INJURE exist?
Definitions of INJURE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause injuries or bodily harm to
- verb - hurt the feelings of
- verb - cause damage or affect negatively
- To cause physical harm to; hurt.
- To cause damage to; impair.
- To cause distress to; wound: injured their feelings.
- These verbs mean to affect detrimentally.
- v - to do or cause injury to
There are 6 letters in INJURE: E I J N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INJURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INJURE plus a wildcard: INJURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INJURE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INJURE
- Hes the injure-bread man. Inkjot
- buisiness tv
- injure runner in a marathon race - Royalty Free Clip Art Image
- Design Portfolio of Ryan Garcia
- SISMA Project - Interreg III B CADSES - ...
- verb lesson italian for injure is ferire the italian verb for injure ...
- Liz Kocsis Make-up Artist
- ... Stoke set out to injure Arsenal players Football The Guardian
- Best ways to injure yourself. Image source - seanscottmaguire.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.