Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HYBRID
In which Scrabble dictionary does HYBRID exist?
Definitions of HYBRID in dictionaries:
- noun - a word that is composed of parts from different languages (e.g., `monolingual' has a Greek prefix and a Latin root)
- noun - a composite of mixed origin
- noun - (genetics) an organism that is the offspring of genetically dissimilar parents or stock
- adj - produced by crossbreeding
- The offspring of genetically dissimilar parents or stock, especially the offspring produced by breeding plants or animals of different varieties, species, or races.
- Something of mixed origin or composition.
- Something, such as a computer or power plant, having two kinds of components that produce the same or similar results.
- Often used to modify another noun: a hybrid tulip; a hybrid cell.
- n - the offspring of genetically dissimilar parents
There are 6 letters in HYBRID: B D H I R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HYBRID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HYBRID plus a wildcard: HYBRID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HYBRID
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HYBRID
- hybrid cars - pros and cons
- Although hybrid vehicle technology dates back to the late 1800s some ...
- YOU Looking for CHEVY hybrid CHEVY hybrid CAR hybrid VEHICLE hybrid ...
- Detroit News is reporting that Toyota will be revealing a new hybrid ...
- Toyota Prius hybrid PLUS
- Toyota hybrid X Concept - Motorlogy
- 2013 Ford Escape hybrid Efficient AutomobileEfficient Automobile
- February 20 2012 hybrid Car Lexus No comments
- ... Car of the Year and the prize has gone to the Ford Fusion hybrid
- Therere several different types of hybrid cars such as
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.