Scrabble word: HUSHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUSHES exist?
Definitions of HUSHES in dictionaries:
- noun - (poetic) tranquil silence
- verb - become quiet or still
- verb - cause to be quiet or not talk
- verb - become quiet or quieter
- verb - wash by removing particles
- verb - run water over the ground to erode (soil), revealing the underlying strata and valuable minerals
- adj - making little or no noise
- verb - to cause to be quiet
There are 6 letters in HUSHES: E H H S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUSHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUSHES plus a wildcard: HUSHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUSHES
Images for HUSHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.