Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOODED
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOODED exist?
Definitions of HOODED in dictionaries:
- verb - cover with a hood
- Covered with or having a hood.
- Shaped like a hood, cowl, or similar covering.
- Having coloration or a crest suggesting a hood.
- Having elastic skin at the neck that, when distended, resembles a hood, as that of the cobra.
- v - to furnish with a hood (a covering for the head)
There are 6 letters in HOODED: D D E H O O
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOODED plus a wildcard: HOODED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOODED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOODED
- Sam Crumbs Occasional Blog hooded beauty
- Click here for more and larger pictures of my hooded robes
- hooded scarf Electronic Sheep Wool hooded Scarf at ASOS High Fashion ...
- ... Costumes Halloween Capes and Hats hooded Cape White Fabric
- hooded woman by soyabeansoldier on deviantART
- hooded Lace Scarf Knitting Pattern Red Heart
- hooded face by mooly1 on deviantART
- Black Vampire hooded Cape (1) FREE shipping offer 50% off tableware ...
- hooded Merganser (Mergus cucullatus) photo
- Adult hooded Cloak Black 15.95 - Kids Vampire Costumes
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.