Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOMILY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOMILY exist?
Definitions of HOMILY in dictionaries:
- noun - a sermon on a moral or religious topic
- A sermon, especially one intended to edify a congregation on a practical matter and not intended to be a theological discourse.
- A tedious moralizing lecture or admonition.
- adj - a religious discourse [n -S] : SERMONIC
There are 6 letters in HOMILY: H I L M O Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOMILY plus a wildcard: HOMILY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOMILY
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOMILY
- Father Nicols delivers his homily at the final Mass of General ...
- The homily
- Collaboration Mass homily CHI
- During my homily.
- homily during mass (Kurbaana maddhee natathiya suviseesha prasamgam.
- Father Ries as he concluded his homily at his 50-year celebration ...
- 60_06_homily Image Books Books of Catholic Interest
- The congregation listening to the homily with John-Simon Lawson ...