Scrabble word: GUIDING
Is GUIDING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GUIDING in dictionaries:
- verb - direct the course
- verb - take somebody somewhere
- verb - be a guiding or motivating force or drive
- verb - use as a guide
- verb - pass over, across, or through
- adj - exerting control or influence
- adj - showing the way by conducting or leading
- adj - to show the way to [v GUIDED, GUIDING, GUIDES] : GUIDABLE
There are 7 letters in GUIDING: D G G I I N U
Click to search all anagrams of GUIDING plus a wildcard: GUIDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUIDING
Images for GUIDING
Lookup in Wiki for GUIDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.