Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRITTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRITTY exist?
Definitions of GRITTY in dictionaries:
- adj - composed of or covered with particles resembling meal in texture or consistency
- adj - willing to face danger
- Containing, covered with, or resembling grit.
- Showing resolution and fortitude; plucky: a gritty decision.
- adv - brave and spirited [adj PLUCKIER, PLUCKIEST] : PLUCKILY
There are 6 letters in GRITTY: G I R T T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRITTY plus a wildcard: GRITTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRITTY
Images for GRITTY
- Nitty gritty Dirt Band
- Fu Lion by Nittygritty71 on deviantART
- Fu lion mate by Nittygritty71 on deviantART
- More Great Dirt The Best Of The Nitty gritty Dirt Band Vol.2
- Yayoi Kusama I Love ME
- House of Music Nitty gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.