Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIMMAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIMMAL exist?
Definitions of GIMMAL in dictionaries:
- A ring made of two or more interlocked rings.
- Any of various linkages allowing one part to rotate within another rotating part, used especially in clockworks.
- n - a pair of interlocked rings
There are 6 letters in GIMMAL: A G I L M M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIMMAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIMMAL plus a wildcard: GIMMAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIMMAL
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIMMAL
- 18K Gemini 35mm a gimmal Wedding Band by JewelerOnTheRoof
- gimmal.com Products
- Betrothal Gimmel Claddaugh Rings by deSignet International
- POLISH WEDDING CUSTOMS & TRADITIONS By Loretta Sawyer Chicago has the ...
- Mike Alsup Senior Vice President gimmal Group
- Training Course Certificate
- gimmal Tradeshow Graphics (collaboration with BrightSpot)
- Speakers and Presenters at FOSE 2012 -- FOSE
- Dn fikirler p818
- 1960s vintage garnet 9k gold ring SWEET LOVE by ErinAntiques
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.